Thursday, October 22, 2009

Lapband update 102209

Seem to be having troubles the last couple days. Don't know why I was thinking I could eat ground hamburger and noodles. VERY DUMB! Pain, and I had to hack it back up. So, I spent a good 1/2 hour hanging over the toilet.

Got home late last night night, tired, ate some potato chips, they NEVER get stuck. WRONG! I was in so much pain, and too tired to get up so I spent a couple hours "trying" to sleep, thinking I should get up and finally I did. I ended up over the toilet 3 or 4 times until I finally got UNstuck.

I think food gets stuck worse at certain times of the month.

I can usually eat popcorn, thought I would try some today, LOL...it's stuck! and it sucks! Off to the toilet I go!

Enjoy your day!
Kerri

yes, i'm crabby cuz I didn't get much sleep last night AND the night before!

No comments: