Wednesday, February 13, 2008

37 down!

It's very strange how I think i'm eating like a pig, but it's not even close to the way I used to eat! The cool thing about having Lap Band surgery is you are forced to eat right. The big reason I struggle with certain foods has more to do with the size of the bites and how fast I eat. Try it, chew your food for a really really long time, take bites that are 1/3 of the size you normally do. It's pretty cool!

Now go work out, play raquet ball and really whack that ball so you screw up your neck and it hurts! LOL....i'm a dork! My back really hurts, just in time for a nice massage for Valentines Day.

Have a lovely Valentines Day, let those you love know you love them, not just your sweetheart!

oh, i've lost 37 pounds now. Sure wish it was coming off faster, but....wait.....that's not the healthy way! (I have to keep telling myself that).

Will you pray for me? I'm over extended at work and i'm stressing. Thank you!

Take Care!
Kerri
kerri@97kyck.com

4 comments:

Wendy said...

I just got my second fill today. Happy Valentines right?

Stupid stomach acid seems to have gotten to the top part of my stomach while I was laying down. Now it's trapped there! OUCH!

BUT. I'm down 26# since August and 7# in the last month. WHOO HOOO! I agree, I wish it were faster but this is a marathon, where steadiness wins the race.

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Congratulations! 37 pounds is awesome! :)....I'm prayin! I guess you won't want to stop by the blog for that chocolate cookie recipe you've been waiting and waiting for...:)

Kerri said...

Good Job Wendy! Let me know how you feel after this next fill! It took me several, as you know!
How's your exercise routine going?
Have a great week!
Kerri

Kerri said...

Hey sister, I am going to your blog now! We have company coming Thursday, Kasha Show and her boyfriend. You remember Kasha? her parents had the restraining order on us....they are coming with to Fargo for a concert, Spoken. We LOVE Spoken! Huge fans. Then Friday Tanisha and Steve will be coming, Brian Cronin is getting married on Friday!

Will you pray for me? I am suppose to start my Christian show in a week and i'm not even close to being ready, and I have Disney High School Musical this week, concert, wedding.

Stressed at work, too much to get done day after day after day.

Love you!
Kerri