Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Live Cam of Lap band surgery

Thanks mom for sending me the link to an upcoming Live Cam of Lap band surgery I will definitely watch it!

Here is another link for OR-live, some pretty cool Live Cams coming up!

Steve and Savanna got the crud I had Steve missed work Monday and Tuesday, Savanna was throwing up and in pain all night. I felt so bad for her, you feel so helpless as a parent! Glad she is feeling better today!

Missed my work out today, the treadmill is calling my name downstairs, but I don't seem to be listening! :)

I'm going in for a fill on Friday, I will probably only get 1/2 cc, but I've noticed a change in my ability to eat, not that I can pig out, but.....a bit more restriction is necessary for me.

You have a great Thursday! Thanks for reading my blogy wogy!
Kerri

1 comment:

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Sorry to hear about Steve and Savanna, it's so unfortunate there's not much you can do to stop it when you all live together. I'll be praying for their recovery!

I've been watching a program on Wednesdays at 9pm on TLC channel called Big Medicine, it's so informative and they show a lot of the procedures and problems people go through. It's also an encouragement to where you don't want to end up as far as weight goes.

Just thinking of you!
Hugs,
Kathi