Friday, February 22, 2008

Sick is not fun

Wow, I have been ill, but not as ill as I was this past week!

First, the video shoot with Altru went wonderful! Lisa with Altru does a great job with making one feel at ease! Plus my experience/job helps that too! Lisa said it would be ready in a couple of weeks, as soon as it is, I will post it, plus it will be on Altrus website. The focus of the video was on the care I recieved from Altru and what the experience was like leading up to surgery and some post surgery. I have to be honest and say that i'm really looking forward to the day we tape the video sharing that i've reached my goal weight! YEAH!

Anyway, Tuesday morning I left work after the morning show and other than going into work yesteray to do some work I HAD to do, i've been in bed. You would think a person wouldn't feel tired after all that sleep, LOL, I WISH!

I do feel better today and it's a good thing, Steves cousin is getting married today! Tanisha and Steve will be up for the week end and if you are in the area, please tune in SUNDAY MORNING 9-11am on 104.3. I am hosting a new Christian Music Program called SUNDAY SONRISE. Very excited about it!

Take care and God Bless!
Kerri

and be sure to check out my SISTER/MOTHER's blog HERE!

1 comment:

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Hello! Sorry I missed you this weekend, when I heard you were sick I thought you wouldn't be moving from your bed until Monday morning! :) I'm glad to hear you're feeling better and on your way to a better week...we missed you helping peel wall paper at big Jim's yesterday!

Love you,
Kathi :)