Sunday, February 3, 2008

Food intake and exercise

Hi there....so i've had prety good restriction over the last two weeks since my last fill. Here is a look into my eating/exercise routine.

Breakfast: oatmeal or a protein shake
snack: i've been having a can of tuna with ranch dressing
lunch: soup-usually split pea with ham
supper: it had been soup because I couldn't get much down. Now i'm able to eat a little more so i'm having chicken or fish. usually with cooked cauliflower or/and mashed potatoes. Not much tho as it doesn't take much to fill me up now. about 1/2 cup of food total.
snack: I have to be honest and tell you i'm having a dilly bar problem. LOL I love dilly bars and I don't have problems eating them, they don't get stuck! :-).....unfortunetly chocolate goes down with no problems too, so it's esy to grab chocolate.

Exercise: I am at Center Court 5 times a week. I usually play at least 30 minutes of raquet ball followed by a 30 minutes strength training workout. I chose to work out one body part per day since i'm there 5 times a week. Plus i'm using mostly free weights which I love.

I've lost 35 pounds now, down from a size 24 to an 18. My goal is a size 14! I don't have the courage to post my pictures yet, but will soon!

email me if you have any questions! kerri@97kyck.com

take care and remember...you can do it!
Kerri :-)

2 comments:

Kathi~Lavender, Lace and Thyme said...

Congratulations! Keep up the good work, before you know it you'll be there. I want to encourage you to blog-which is your daily journal, if only a few lines!

Love you!
:)

Kerri said...

oh, so write in my blog everyday? Sounds good!
Thanks! I love tips n ideas! I need a nap! ha ha
love you too!