Sunday, February 10, 2008

Altru has asked me to share my story

Lisa from Altru called me about a week ago and asked if I was interested in sharing my story with them for their website. You can click here to look at other patient stories. Now if you're saying, "Kerri, maybe you should wait until you've lost more weight"! Well, I asked Lisa the same thing and she said, "We can do another video down the road, but we want to focus on the New Start classes and my journey leading up to surgery". She also mentioned possibly doing a newspaper interview! Cool huh!!! There are so many people that have questions and don't understand the Lap Band procedure, and it's very exciting and rewarding for me to help share that with other people! I'll keep you posted!

Take care,
Kerri

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Sweet!

Kerri said...

Yeah, i'm excited about it. Not excited about being in front of a camera, i'm sure i'll sit there and tell myself how fat I look! You know how that goes!
How are you doing?