Monday, April 21, 2008

Fun with Family


My mom, sister Kristi & Kelli, brother Ken and niece Laura headed to Barnsville Friday morning for the huge city wide sale! Boy did we find some special deals as you will see. My mom loves the green purse she found, she was a hippy in her past life, so it makes sense. She loves poodles and I just happened to find a cute little poodle purse for .50. Still wondering how she missed it! Either way, she gets the goods!


Man I found some cool stuff! goggles, raquet, neclace, hello kitty basket, undies apron! WOW!

Ok, so my mom found the undies apron, sister Kelli found a new skirt. I thought it was a Christmas tree skirt but she insists it's not! hmmmmm


Good thing there was 2 princess crowns, you should have seen the fight that broke out after finding just one! Mom and Brother Ken, you look precious!



So my deal of the day was a Sond cyber shot 6 mega pixel camera. $25! took this pic with it! NICE!!!!
Neice Laura, she loves pinapples! sister Kristi and mom! I love you guys!


Sure had a great time with you guys, I am so glad I took a vacation day and joined you! I'm realizing more and more how important it is to spend a little time with those you love! I know I won't go to my grave wishing I worked more! You know what I mean?

Take care,
Kerri







































1 comment:

Wendy said...

Looking good Kerri!