Thursday, April 3, 2008

Paying closer attention

You would think I would have this down pat by now. You know, eating the right foods and eating SLOW! Old habits die hard and now that i've learned alot from my last "over" fills, I feel like I'm paying closer attention to what i'm eating and the speed at which I eat.

My husband just said to me, "honey, you've spent 39 years learning how to eat wrong". You can't expect to just "unlearn it like that"! Thanks honey! That is very true!

I'm "trying" different solid foods, trying to figure out what I can and can't eat. I tried a Southbeach lunch today, green beans, chicken and sauce. It was small pieces of chicken, but I couldn't eat it. I ate about 1/2 and it started getting uncomfortable, so that was the end of that!

I think I ate too fast! dang it! Hey, i'm eating a heck of alot slower than I used to!

ok, I'm very tired, had to host the Colgate Country Showdown last night at Borrowed Bucks and i'm way too old for it!

Enjoy the week end and keep prayin for more sunshine!

Kerri

Kerri@97kyck.com

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I completely hear you on the bad habits. It's part of the reason I didn't get a fill this week. It's also part of the reason I've GAINED two pounds in the last month. YIKES!