Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My day

I gotta tell you, keeping track of what you eat makes ALL the difference in the world! I am terrible (still) and grabbing a bite of this and a bite of that.....it adds up! and fast! It's only been 2 days of doing www.twye.com but it's really opened my eyes and I'm realize I need to work harder on my eating habits.

Geez, I'm workin my butt off, you would think I could watch it a little closer! I am gonna! darn it!

Boop a thon training tonight-I had cortisone shots in both heels today and didn't do what the Dr told me. He said no "trotting". walking is fine....well, I trotted. It's not like I'm going super fast and slamming my feet on the ground. Anyway, I did pretty good, was able to keep up my pace better than last week, so I am getting a little better! I'm still at the back of the pack! That's OK, it's given me a chance to get to know another gal in BOOP A THON, Karen. I enjoy our conversations!

Gotta get to bed! Hey, day 3 of no TV! Man it's been tempting, especially before bed. AND GREYS ANATOMY is on tomorrow night. I think I might have to watch it. I deserve it! right?!

Take Care,
Kerri

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I didn't know you gave up TV. You're stronger than I am there.

Perhaps a compromise. You can only watch TV if you are doing something phsyical while watching. Whether that's walking on your treadmill, riding a stationary bike, working with your fitness bands or so on.